Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 1 of Kaylee and Dad

It's been a long time since I have posted. I've thought of plenty of things to write about, but have either not wanted to spend the time to write about a serious subject that I should do some research on or thought about writing about something not serious and then thinking I should write about something serious. So instead today, I'm going to write about my day yesterday.

Got up at the normal time, went into work from 6:30-9:30, but then things became abnormal. I took Krista and Ella to the airport, for their trip to California, then Kaylee and I headed up to Carmel where we stopped at Play It Again Sports to get some softball supplies and after a lot of chasing Kaylee around came out with a couple softballs, a scorebook, and a pair of batting gloves.

After that we went to the McDonald's at Carmel Drive & Keystone. She had about 3 McNuggets and I got the #1 as I usually do. By this time she is starting to get tired and cranky, but we continued on our journey to the library to pick up Smallville Season 9, yes I enjoy the Superman Teen Show, and World War Z. I'm not usually a zombie fan, but this was recommended to me by two different people, so I thought I'd give it a read.

We came home and Kaylee finally took a nap, while I continued my quest to beat Portal 2. I got stuck though and so didn't do so. Then with Kaylee up I buzzed my head while Kaylee ran around in the driveway, we had dinner, watched some SportsCenter online, and then Kaylee got her much needed bath. Then off to bed for her while I waited on Trevor to make it here.

Trevor made it around 12:15am, we talked until about 2am, and then went to bed. It was a long day, but a good day. This isn't the most entertaining post, but it's been such a long time, I figured I needed to write.

P.S. I'm really itching to play Rise of Empires, a new board game a buddy gave me, so I'm excited that game day is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment