Friday, February 3, 2012

Super Bowl Village

Tonight I went down to Super Bowl Village with my Dad and our two good friends and since I haven't blogged in awhile, I thought I'd write about what I saw.

First, a bunch of people. I'm guessing that in some small way, this is what Times Square feels like on New Year's Eve. I know it isn't nearly that many people, but it was still shoulder to shoulder on much of the street. Without a doubt the most people I've ever been around.

Second, big Roman numerals. With images playing on them. These were pretty neat. (My wife says I'm cute when I say this)

Third, this cigarette guy in the video. After he did what you see in the video, he then took a lit cigarette and made it disappear on a guy's sweater. It was pretty cool. He then took a huge swig of whiskey, so I'm guessing by the end of the night, somebody shirt will get burnt.





Fourth, got some Chai tea. Yeah, I'm that boring.

Here is a picture for the road.

Jonathan holding up the L.

No comments:

Post a Comment